Saturday, June 21, 2008

Play day at the park-






By the advice of a very good friend, we were introduced to Jameson Square. It's a nearby fountain/pond in NW Portland. The fountain spews water for about 2 minutes and fills the pond below, then stops spraying to give the pond time to drain-then repeats. Cooper loves the water, the spray and the people. I love the grassy area where I can sit and relax and watch him and all the other Portland weirdo's! (I say that adoringly as I truly do love to people watch-)


We went on Friday to soak up some of that 86 degree weather we've been neglected of so far this summer! I got a little pink, but a little color never hurt anyone-


I hope Chase likes the water and playtime just as much as Cooper, then we can go next summer too! Enjoy the pics-

AMBER

2 comments:

Amber said...

I had some friends take us to that park a few years ago. SO great! I love to people watch too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber,
That's funny, we were at that park on sunday. Ryan loved it, we didn't plan on going in the water, but he did and got drenched. Have that baby now!