Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A lil' under the weather-











It seems like Ryan CANNOT catch a break! I swear he has been sick more times in the last 6 months than our entire 11 year relationship! (That's right... 11!) I digress... he has had cold after flu after virus after ache and pain and now he's suffering from some kind of ear ache or whatever... poor guy... that being said- He's very 'vocal' with his ailments... kinda like my 9 month old infant :) Who am I kidding though- I very much like taking care of them. It's my job, I mean really- I'm 'the mama' that's what we mama's do... can I get an AMEN?

I had to snap some cute photos of the kids today. First of Chase getting overly excited over the telephone. (What is it with babies and phones? I swear they like them more than straight sugar!) And then secondly, Cooper had his own game of "chubby bunny" with some grapes after his nap. - I know shocking... he did in fact fall asleep today for the first time in a LONG time! Kinda nice for me I must say. Believe it or not... the pic of him looking 'constipated' he was actually saying "cheese" with a mouth full of grapes. Ah... good times. Made me smile for sure!
Anyway, here are some cute lil' snaps of the boys. Hope this finds you well!
Take care and til' next time-

CHEERS- Amber

3 comments:

Brian and Martha said...

Amen. Nothing better than taking care of the family

landaker.bettykay said...

No, you cannot get an AMEN, but they still are very cute pics. I mean you can't expect everything, ya know...

Erika said...

I thought the constipated look was just before Cooper was about to throw up. Haha..boys are looking cute. Glad to see them at least via blog.