Wednesday, April 2, 2008

FAME! I wanna live forev-uh!




If this doesn't make you think of disco dancin', fancy pants... full on "I'm a maniac"... well then nothing really does!


Cooper is the kind of kid who just doesn't like to be dirty. So when his pajama bottoms got dirty he took them off and replaced them with Daddy's athletic socks, which let's be honest... look like leg warmers! My little metrosexual... Either way I think he's adorable, but then again, don't I always?


ENJOY-

AMBER

4 comments:

Erika said...

That is pretty hilarious...hey and I'm still waiting for the website to see the pics of Coop.

Betty Kay said...

What I like the most is how he coordinated the top and the bottom. I mean who says tractors and "tights" don't go together???

Amber said...

I love, love, love it. I got your call, Amb. I will call you back soon. I have just been lazy lately. Miss your purple chest haired self.
Amb

Anonymous said...

Amber!
It's Rochelle Cunningham from WSU-V. I saw your message to Kristy (her new baby is adorable!) and saw that you have a page!
What's the web address so I can read it all? Your son is so cute!
I am expecting as well. Twins, actually. Craziness!
E-mail me sometime: Rcunningham18@hotmail.com.
Talk soon,
Rochelle