Thursday, March 27, 2008

A family visit!



Cooper and I got the opportunity to have dinner with Uncle Andrew while he was in town on business. We grilled him heatedly on when he and Erika would be moving to the greater Portland metro area... I don't think they have any plans for it any time soon... wah wah wah! (Although I'll never give up and never stop trying!)


It was nice to see family and I know Cooper enjoyed saying "oo-doo and-00h" for the rest of the evening and into the next morning... which really is an impressive memory for a two year old! Then again, everything Cooper does is impressive to me, I'm his mommy!


Lastly, attached is a photo of my ever blossoming baby belly- I've received some tongue lashings about not posting pics of myself... so here it is, no more griping from the peanut gallery!


Enjoy-

AMBER

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks great and your face still looks thin. So well done.
Love Amber

Erika said...

Oh that's my husband! :) Isn't he cute?? It was weird to look at your blog and see him there...I miss him sooo much! He comes home today!

And although you probably feel big you still look pretty small. You're just a small-in' so face it. :) (Makes your biggins' look smaller too :):))

Mama Rak said...

Oh, you're looking so cute! I can't believe you only have 3 more months. Hopefully less, right?

Betty Kay said...

That is such a good picture of Uncle Andrew and Cooper. Naturally Coopie took right to another BOY!!! It's just not right. It was very nice of you to entertain him for the evening too, Ambs. You better make it another 3 months. We don't want no preemies with lots of issues.

Rachael said...

You really do look fantastic! I am pretty sure I was that big in my FIRST trimester! Miss you tons and I can't wait for the next mini Ryan.....or maybe I can. ;)