Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cafe Sip-n-play




Every Thursday Coop & I pack up and head over to a little 'kid' coffee shop called Cafe Sip-n-play. They have a completely fenced in play area with toys, blocks, a slide, a kitchen etc. At 10am on Thursdays is the puppet show we go to. Although, Cooper doesn't like to sit and listen to it, he is more interested in playing king of the slide. He monitors who does and does not slide down... very playfull mind you, no bossing around is allowed.


As some of these picture depict, my son likes to strip- first the socks, then he'll try and hide behind something and strip away his pants! (See 2nd picture...) My lil' exhibitionist! Awe...


Hope this finds you well and you're geared up for a great Easter!


Take Care-

CHEERS-

Amber

2 comments:

Amber said...

Funny! I am thanking my lucky stars Griffin hasn't figured out stripping yet. If I don't put a onesie on him though, he does lift up his shirt a lot.

Erika said...

Oh how cute...just like his mom. :) haha..c'mon it was a joke. Laugh.