Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Concrete-crunchtime!



After a grueling 6 weeks for sale :), we've decided to take our home off the market! Instead we are going to just stay put and do a few upgrades that we've been wanting to do and enjoy the home we now have. A good friend gave some great advice, to just make a choice and run with it, but either way do not live in a state of indecision. PERFECT ADVICE! So, having said that we're decided on this route atleast until Chase is 2 or older. So we have a while at this here address!


As you can see, our first order of business was to pour an additional parking area to the left of our home. It's still wet and can't be parked on for a whole month (due to the time of year), but it looks so pretty I just had to share! Parking seems to be at a premium around our neighborhood (especially with our new neighbors having between 5 and 11 cars parked out front at any given time)- we've been wanting to do it for a while and there is no time like the present. We really lucked out on the weather as the nice warm sun will help it cure much nicer than if it were to rain!


I have to say I thought it would take a few days or even a week... but man oh man, I called to set the date on Tuesday morning, they were johnny on the spot to survey it in about 2 hours and the next morning they banged it out! Talk about crunchtime- I'm not complaining!


That's all for now- more to come!

CHEERS-

AMBER

6 comments:

Erika said...

I'm glad you made a decision that you feel good about and I'm excited to see the new parking area next month! :)

Anonymous said...

oh amber, my parking space will be perfect for my next visit.... thanks so much!

looks good, seriously!
kisses-pam

Amber said...

It looks awesome! And now you can probably say "RV pad". When we were looking for houses this seemed to be a big deal to some people. I guess there are more people than I think that have RV's or boats or whatever.
Miss you!
Amb

Betty Kay said...

Wow, I am really surprised you guys had it done already!! It looks great. That's for us to park on, too, yes???

Anonymous said...

Nice driveway Jackass! Sorry Betty Kay

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.