Wednesday, May 28, 2008

All kind of Goodies!






In an effort to welcome baby Beardmore #2... AKA... Chase Foster... My friends had a lil' get together for brunch! Much to my surprise and enjoyment, they showered me with some great bootie! It made me feel very important and special. So THANK YOU! Thank you for being such good friends and showering Chase with some yummies he will be sure to enjoy-


Especially all those diapers- I hate having to spend my money on them, so it's nice when someone else pays for them... NO HINTS INTENDED... seriously-


Here are some pics of the fun time I had and hopefully had by all who attended as well!


Thanks again ladies-

CHEERS TO YOU!

Amber

5 comments:

Amber said...

So sorry I missed it. You look great.

Speer Clan said...

Okay... who is Online Free Lotter? Strange cookie.... Back to the pictures, you look good! Belly is big! I bet you will be early. Can't wait to hear the good news. Love ya!

chuck and april said...

you look so cute ambs, wish i could be there. good luck with
#2. i don't believe in walkers cause babies roll down stair cases and get hurt too often in them. but there sure are some cute ones out there. i like the exersaucers.

Kristy said...

Hey! look at that belly!!!! You and Shelly look fantastic!!!
We'll have to have a playdate with all our kiddos soon!
We should meet at Cafe Sip N Play sometime!!!!

Anonymous said...

Amber,
Chase still hanging in there? My boys are in no hurry to leave. 36 weeks and still no closer to delivery... I am beginning to wonder if they will ever come out!?!