Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Lookin' Good-






Ryan's gardening is really starting to pay off. We've all done our part each summer since we moved in... Ryan mostly... but things have finally taken shape, now it's just the hurry up and wait game. Wait for things to mature, wait for things to bloom... just wait. I do have to give him credit for being so diligent though and really having a vision for it all, because I know I enjoy it all and think it looks very very nice!


These are all preliminary pics, we'll post some more again when things are mature and in bloom- hopefully you can enjoy it all a bit as well.


Take care-

AMBER

5 comments:

Amber said...

The yard looks awesome. Good job. I am jealous.

Speer Clan said...

I would like to hire Ryan! When is he available to come work on our acre? =0)

Betty Kay said...

Your garden looks very nice, Ryan. You have really expanded your growing area. I mailed Amber some info about canning this morning. Looks like you will have plenty to put up.

Anonymous said...

It looks like Joe's Place back there! ;-) You're going to have to hire some pickers for the harvest.

Vanessa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Great job guys!