Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Hauntings!
















Hi All! This year Cooper was a firefighter and Chase was a Teddy Bear. It was a GREAT halloween. Chase was so content to just check out the local scene as he was just 'hybernating' in the baby pack I carried him in from door to door. Cooper was 'on fire' going door to door for about the first 5 or 6 houses; then a flock of 'older' kids kinda spooked him and he ran out of flames.
We were invited to our good friends the Rakoz' to trick or treat in their neighborhood. What a great place to gather candy, very festive porches and lots of foot traffic, which makes it nice to walk around in the dark. (especially for someone like me who is scared of that dark... yes me, and adult- I can admit it, I'm terrified of the dark!)

Although Cooper had a great time, Ryan was bummed he didn't score more candy... sad isn't it?
Anyway, hope you all had a good holiday and that this update finds you doing well.
ENJOY!-
Amber
P.S. Today is Chase's 4 month b-day- so big already eh?

2 comments:

Betty Kay said...

Seriously, Cooper looks pitiful at his little age hauling the garbage cans in. You put him up to it, I know...

Betty Kay said...

Well, you don't have to tell me how scared you are of the dark, Ambs. You never know who might jump you, right??? Ryan's costume is so unique... How'd he ever think of it??? I don't think Coopie is happy as a firefighter. Chase is a perfect Teddy Bear, and you're your usual pussycat, yes, Ambs???