Saturday, June 27, 2009

Lazy Saturday morning-








Daddy is out golfin' with Bapa this morning... so the boys and I are just hanging around the house. It's going to beautiful day today (and week for that matter) so we decided to fill up the pool and get it warmed up for some swim time.
Cooper is getting so independent! And with that comes willful disobedience :( We're working with him constantly (and when I say we, I mean me!) It seems like the only way to get him to listen is bribes or solitary confinement... which the latter is not specifically a favorite of mine.
Chase is a gigantic baby... he is so so needy. He's become this lil' puppy dog that follows me EVERYWHERE around the house. Once he's discoverd I'm in another room and not 'holding' him, he jacks up onto his knees and holds his hands out squeezing his fists and whining for 'ma-ma'... it's kinda cute... for two seconds :)
Anyway, hope this finds you doing well. Til' next time!
CHEERS-
-AMBER

1 comment:

Betty Kay said...

Now we know they are really just your jailbirds, you guys!