Sunday, August 23, 2009

Grandpa's company picnic














This last weekend we made a trip up to Mimi and Grandpa's house. (That'd be my parents in Belfair-) It was my Dad's company picinic on Friday so amongst all the other plans we made, we made it a point to hit the park for the festivities, food and fun. Cooper got his face painted and Chase did what he could to wriggle free from his stroller. We had some cotton candy and played at the park. It was a great visit and always nice to see my family!
Before that was a lil' concert I got to go to with some of my girlfriends... we had a good time. This upcoming weekend is Ryan's FANTASY FOOTBALL DRAFT... that's right folks, I will become a football widow. As I do every year around this time until February... who am I kidding, then it's spring training and I lose him to Fantasy Baseball too... we all know I'll take March Madness... I think that's one sports arena I trump him at... probably the only one though.

Hope this finds you well. Posted are some random pics of the fam- and yes, that is Ryan's ceremonial picture representing his 'diaper changing headdress' ;).

1 comment:

Erika said...

Oh puh-leeze, Ryan!! It's just poop!! :)