Tuesday, October 13, 2009


Today was open house night... or 'open door' as Cooper kept calling it. We got to see a bit into what his day is like when he is at Preschool. Mrs. Laura went through a fast forward version of a day in the life... and Cooper was... animated to say the least. I'm pretty sure most of it was showing off for his Nana and Bapa who came to support us tonight.


We did get to see Cooper hold the american flag upright while they recited what they had learned so far of the pledge of allegiance. Although, Mrs. Laura had to keep tilting it up and away from the ground as Cooper threatened to use it as a weapon on the nearest innocent by stander. It's funny now, but at the time, pretty embarrassing.


Cooper's pictures came back... and I do have to say he just looks so mature... and HANDSOME! I mean really.... can one kid be any more good looking? Oh wait, I have a son Chase who is equally has Handsome ;) LUCKY ME! Anyhoo... I tried to take a snap of it so I could post it on here for all of you to see.


I recently had a nice surprise... for my 30th, my parents drove down from Belfair. If that wasn't enough, moments after I caught my breath from their arrival, my lil' sis Erika and my nephew Keegan come walking around the corner! NO SMALL FEAT! They live in Kentucky... so the fact that they were here for me was so emotional for me I can't even put it into words. I was sad to see them all go and miss them terribly. If that weren't enough, Ryan threw me a surprise b-day party on Saturday night. My friends showed up, and Rex drove down with his boys and Brandie came to join the party with Lauren and Marshall; so for me, my WHOLE family was here and that was truly the best gift anyone could ever ever get me. I LOVED IT and felt so loved. Thank you so much family, really... thank you!


Til' next time- Hope this finds you doing well.

-AMBER

2 comments:

Shelly Cunningham said...

Well happy belated birthday. I am glad it was so great! And you're right... Cooper is super adorable & mature looking in his picture. What a cutie!

Betty Kay said...

Well, all I can say is that I hope it was good for you, Ambs. We love you!