Monday, July 21, 2008

An afternoon playdate with da' boys!




Friday was a nice luxury for me... I got to see some of my best girlfriends. Lucky for me, they all have boys as well- So we had a little play date at my place, mowed lawns with bubble mowers, stacked blocks into towers and ate yummy hot dogs, blueberries & Capri sun's... my idea of a great day (seriously).


It was such a treat to hang with the girls, talk a bit and let the boys mingle. Good thing there was 3 of us though- how does one person ever have 6 kids? I mean I know they wouldn't be the same ages as our lil' ones, but still, 6 kids was a full house for sure!
It makes me chuckle, when the older boys were eating, Dylan (Nicoles youngest) was just chillin' in the baby swing- he is the happiest lil' guy and when he laughs ... OMG! It is so contagious!



Can't wait to do it again!

No comments: