Monday, July 21, 2008

What a good big brother-



Now if only I could teach him out to actually change the diaper- THAT would be helpful!


Cooper really is such a good big brother. He actually gets a little panicky when Chase & I leave without him. I had to go to the dentist last week and took Chase with me, and left Cooper at home with Nana. After about an hour, Cooper was chanting for mommy and questioning "baby?" "where's brother?"... so he's very protective and I'll say as a Mom, it's pretty dang cute to watch.


We went to Chases 2 week baby well visit and when it came time for his 2nd PKU blood draw in his heel, Cooper was yelling at the lab tech who was drawing his blood saying "that's my brother" & "no-NO!"... again pretty darn cute!


Anyway, hope you can enjoy these as much as i do... who am I kidding, no one enjoys these pics as much as I do!


CHEERS-

AMBER

No comments: