Saturday, October 27, 2007

For your information-

It's come to my attention, that apparently Ryan has the intention of posting everyday. He really belives that this blog is some sort of "daily journal" that all of our friends have to read and hear about. While that may be true for some of you, I'm certain it's not for all of you. My purpose in posting this is to warn you all that there may be the ramblings of a gray haired, lonely and bored old man at this space regularly. Sadly, that man is my husband... seriously though, it's actually one of the things I love the most about him; the little things that just make his day... like blogging :) . So feel free to make comments to his posts, as it will give him reassurance that he is in fact posting something of viable and very real importance to the rest of the world. CHEERS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Ryan I will check it everyday. :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like "intention" is the key word here ;-)