Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve MORNING-
















Since tonight is Christmas with Nana & Bapa, tomorrow is hopefully (weather permitting) christmas with Grammie & Grandpa, we thought this morning would be a little festive with ourselves. We let the kids (ryan included :) Open stockings.
And yes... I know our stockings hung up spell "CRAC"... and accident I promise, but funny nonetheless.
Cooper got rainbow licorice, new shoes, triangle crayons, a lightning icepack and those magic foam capsule toys... you know the ones that you drop in water and they expand into a lil' sponge toys. Sadly, they were lame and didn't work, but the other items were a hit, especially the licorice.
Chase got a nice new sweater that he'll wear in his 6 month pictures next week. He also got new pants & sweatshirts. ( I know, the glamour of being 6 months old at Christmas... I mean really it's the only time I can get away with giving practical things as a gift right?)
Anyway, more to follow- Enjoy your holidays with one another too!
CHEERS-
Amber

2 comments:

Erika said...

Did you make the stockings or get them all this year? They are very cute. Hope I get to see you tomorrow or at least by Saturday!! :) Love you!

Betty Kay said...

Ya, right, Ambs, like I belive you're not running a CRAC house. I know how things really are... Not to worry, I won't narc on you or Ryan for that matter. Your secret will be safe with us.