Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow anyone?

Think it might snow today? Hmmm... it turns out this is the most snow that we have seen since 1968. Currently we are at about 12'' and it is still snowing as I type. Although, I'm enjoying the gorgeousnous! I mean really, I can't control it anyway, so might as well soak it all in. I have to say the whole travel/airport situation is a bit irritating as my younger sis and her family (brand new baby in tow) have been stuck and trucked to BFE and back trying to get to Belfair for Christmas. I think they're on the right track now, but who knows what mother nature may throw into the mix at this point.

It all kinda makes me laugh... I went to college in a place that was like this ALL the time... I suppose they're prepared for it though right? Anyway, just the way the whole town shuts down over snow and ice- it's safe I know- just kinda funny.

All in all we got some good pics of Cooper eating ice, Ripley frolicing in the snow and Ryan striking a pose. Chase was napping while we galavanted in the backyard. Hope this finds you warm and well.
Much love-
AMBER

No comments: