Saturday, December 6, 2008

Family photo-


Well, we don't get the opportunity to have a family photo that includes all four of us. So I thought I'd post it for everyone to see an updated pic. I know it's got Cooper looking off to the side and I'm pretty sure Chase blinked... and Ryan and I... well... it's a picture regardless. Hopefully we'll have more organized and focused family pics to share in the near future.


Hope this finds you and your families doing well and enjoying the holidays so far this season. I know how blessed we are to have the friends and family in our lives that we do, and we certainly wouldn't have the fulfillment and happiness without you in our lives.


Cheers to you and Merry Christmas!

Sincerely,

All of us; Ryan, Amber, Cooper & Chase

4 comments:

Erika said...

Yea! I love it! Can't wait to see you all in person.

Anonymous said...

Amber..I love the pic!! Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Cheers..
Stacie

Betty Kay said...

Yeah, I was really thinking you Beardmores all looked like a pretty Motly Crew. Maybe we'll have better luck next year, if there is one...

Anonymous said...

It is rare to get everyone in one photo, so Iapplaud this pic! Merry Christmas to you all :)

Mama Rak