Monday, November 26, 2007

Dieting SUCKS (Update)

Dieting sucks...at least that's what people tell me. I wouldn't know since I don't diet. I dine instead. A perfect example for today would consist of pizza rolls for lunch AND dinner along with about 2 pounds of fudge Amber made yesterday. I'm holding steady at a solid 177 pounds. The only problem is I think all the weight is moving to my gut. My pants don't fit, I'm working my way towards a new belt and, as much as I think about it, I have no chance at dieting....I'm weak.

Ryan

7 comments:

Erika said...

You've completely caved...what happened to self-control??

Anonymous said...

In my best Ralphie impersonation from A Christmas Story:

It was the PIES.

Get it? I substituted pies for soap. Man I crack myself up.

Anonymous said...

The words "Ryan" and "self control" never belong in the same sentence when it comes to food. While I sympathize with the body morph, I cannot say I'm surprised----I have my own vices as well and I'm certain the holidays will not be kind. The only hope that you have is if Amber does all the food shopping alone and commits to buying only things that will aid in bettering your nutrition. That's control I don't see you relinqueshing, though....

Erika said...

Did you enjoy the pies, by the way? You made such a fuss over them and I spent somewhere around 4-5 hours making them so you better have loved them! :) And we even left them all for you to enjoy (sad for me!!)

Anonymous said...

The pies were outstanding. Why do you think I had three pieces on Thanksgiving?!? The rest were gone by Saturday.

Erika said...

By Saturday? My word...please tell me you had some help from Amber and Cooper at least!!

Betty Kay said...

Good for you, Ryan!! At least you're consistent with something. Your weight maintenance, I'm referring to... Gotta give you credit for trying in as much as we all know how sacred food is to you. I honestly am surprised you are as small as you are.