Friday, November 30, 2007

Dessert anyone?


Ya know... I have to laugh at what Ryan will post on this blog. I think he is trying to rival Hurricane Mikey, which for those of you who don't know... consider yourself lucky, he is no one worth acquainting yourself with. But alas, Ryan thinks this guy is the end all in "blogging" and social commentary (namely food items). Since we share this blog site, I never really know when he has or has not left a post for all, but I do receive an email when comments are left, and that's how I know he's been at it again. I will give him credit though, if Hurricane Mikey is who he is trying to emulate, then his weight gain is certainly a step in the right direction as Mr. Mikey is no slim Jim, but rather a fat cat. I also have to say that I have offered Ryan many options to lower his calorie intake, encourage physical activity and/or reduce his overall food consumption, but still he insists on stuffing his face with anything and everything, so please, don't anyone feel sorry for bulbous (sp?) Mr. Poopy pants, he'll be just fine- or maybe not... maybe the food has really done him in this season... that would be a tragedy! Then who would complain about things? Hmmm... what to do.


Either way, Nicole is right, it's a luxury I don't see Ryan relinquishing any time soon.


Til' next time- CHEERS!- AMBER

1 comment:

Erika said...

Miss you already! And guess what...I went 88 painful minutes over on my cell phone bill this month. Andrew read off your home phone number and both of your cell phone numbers and asked who that was...um, the Beardmores? :) And he said that is where I went over. Whoops! Good news is that you're three hours behind so even if I do start calling after 9 here it'll still be 6 there! Love you guys!