Sunday, November 4, 2007

The NERVE!

I tell you what, some people are so disillusioned these days. I guess you have to expect things like this when you decide to post things on a blog and allow other people to make comments. It's pretty sad to have people go through life without a clue about things. SPECIFICALLY, college football! I mean who in their right mind would think the Oklahoma Sooners are any good?!? Talk about an over-rated team. They can't even beat the Ducks. Heck, they can't even beat teams like Boise State or Colorado. I guess when they travel a bit too far West and run into teams that really know how to play football their true colors show. It's OK though...Now I have a real purpose for this blog...I will show those who have lost their college football way to find their way back home! HA HA HA :-)~ Go Ducks. Go WSU Cougars ( who stink by the way) and Go Pac-10. Big 12 go home!! Hee Hee!


Ryan

No comments: