Friday, November 9, 2007

Sigh of RELIEF!

As most of you know I am pregnant once again. And as previously experienced, we went through fertility treatments to get pregnant. By the power of God and science it worked, but for the first 6 weeks all we could do was fret... were we having one or a whole football team? There is always that risk ya know!

But finally, I had my first ultrasound on Wednesday, and to our (atleast mine anyway) extreme relief and pure joy, we are only having one additional baby Beardmore. My official due date is June 26, 2008. We all know I'll probably deliver WAY early, as I did with Cooper, so I'm expecting June 10ish... although it would be pretty cool if baby #2 was born on the 18 because that is Ryan's Grandmas b-day. (Cooper's namesake). I doubt I can force the heavens to deliver up baby #2 on June 18- no earlier, no later... YA HEAR THAT!

Anyway, hope this finds you well and good. Enjoy the fall festivities.

CHEERS-
Amber

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very happy you received the news you wanted. Can't wait for another Beardmore to have playdates with! Dare to dream we could actually get a girl between our families (that's what she said)? Only time will tell.....

Kristy said...

YAY thats good news! Well, our big ultrasound is next week! I can't wait to find out what kind of sibling we are going to give Carter!!! =)

Anonymous said...

I hope it is born on the 23rd so they can share a birthday with ME!
Amb

Erika said...

RYAN!! I demand a post!! This is absolutely absurd...post! post! post!!

Pretty please with sugar on top! :)

Erika said...

I'll make you an apple pie for Thanksgiving if you post before I get there...