Sunday, December 9, 2007

Candy Cane Cooper


Our tree has been up since the day after Thanksgiving. So I can comment with accuracy that Cooper is only interested in the glass/breakable ornaments. Forget that there are an assortment of wooden, plastic, or cloth ornaments for him to play with, he has a knack for grappling the fragile delicates. It does make me chuckle when out of no where I hear SMASH and then a quick and loud... UH-OH! And sure enough there is a present of shards for Mommy to clean up. I think my sister has it right on the money when she got a 2 foot tree that is up on a sofa table behind their loveseat... away from the hands of danger! But instead I opted for an uneven tree. The glass ornaments are on the top half now, leaving only the fun striped candy canes to catch Cooper's eye. Happy Holidays to all, hope this finds you well. Much love!

2 comments:

Erika said...

Cutie patootie...I miss that little guy already. Next time I see him he's going to be talking up a storm, making sentence...oh man. I need more pictures! :)

Betty Kay said...

Well, of course he likes the breakables. What makes you think you would get out of that Christmas joy???!!! May you have many more to come!!!