Monday, February 25, 2008

A bit of "Clarification"-

There seems to be 'some' confusion as to what will truly go down with our house situation. For now, it is hurting nothing to leave it on the market. I mean really, if we got a full price offer tomorrow, things would just work themselves out. I think mostly I am trying to express my concern to Ryan specifically, that staying at this address is not the punishment he's made it into. Since when did we live in a cardboard box out on the outskirts of the ghetto?

For now, our house remains on the market (as I don't mind keeping up with the cleaning chores... for now) and truly we don't have to accept ANYTHING we don't want to. The ball is entirely in our court. I just want to make sure Ryan will live happily ever after at this address currently, as apposed to revisiting moving/relisting our home every 6 months until some bozo buys it for $3.05... oh wait, my Dad already offered me "305", I guess I shouldn't categorize that person as a bozo then eh? LOL.

Love to all-
AMBER

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the "clarification" it has definitely cleared up all the "confusion" :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness all this double posting might burn out your posting abilities Amber. :)

Anonymous said...

My fave part: "I don't mind keeping up the chores..." 2nd trimester/nesting phase, right? Wait until 3rd trimester sets in. Your prospective buyers will be lucky if you have enough energy to flush the toilet :)

Nic