Monday, February 4, 2008

House Watch - DAY 6

OK, so I'm not very good at this waiting thing. Normally I'm quite patient, but when it comes to major things like fantasy football/baseball trades, ebay and selling a house, I go crazy.

We had a person come and look at it over the weekend. The realtor left his card and our realtor is supposed to come by and pick it up so he can touch base with the guy, but so far it's still on my counter.

Isn't about a week enough time to sell a house, you'd think so????

Ryan

P.S. - Note to Erika who just got her first dog. No, I don't think it looks like a cat. Most cats I know are much bigger and could kick your dogs ass right now. I think you should name her Remy after the rat on Ratatoullie!!! :)

2 comments:

Mama Rak said...

You? Patient? Yeah, right!

Erika said...

Remy is a boy's name. My dog is a girl. And oh yes...Poc (short for Poco) was a dog-sized cat. I see your confusion.