Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rules of Commentation!

Apparently the whole business of leaving a comment has gotten way out of hand. Please for the love of everything that is holy, if you read the blog... FRIGGIN' COMMENT! Otherwise, Ryan goes insane and abuses me.

2ndly, if you do comment, and choose to do so 'anonymously' so that you don't have to sign into gmail or what not, please sign your comment with your name or else we don't know who is saying what and therefore cannot get credit for you commentation and Ryan abuses me still! LOL!

Lastly- who told Ryan to read "deathstalker"? Is that even a book or are you sending a subliminal message? Hmm...

Please respond, much appreciated!

AMBER

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No comment.

Anonymous said...

Actually Deathstalker is a real book and a good one at that. It is the first in a series of 3 trilogies. Also let the abuse begin :)

Anonymous said...

I propose that anonymous is one of two entities. 1. The super secret group called anonymouse who has declared their goal of the overthrow of the Church of Scientology. If you don't believe me look it up on youtube. Search for anonymous. Its some crazy videos seems like its straight out of the movies but they are for real. or 2. Your brother who was just being lazy and didn't want to sign in his gmail account cause he couldn't remember.

Anonymous said...

I'm a lurker, I admit it.
You can chalk at least one "lurk" up to me.
Your family is quite cute, but I regularly lack witty and interesting things to say. I will continue to lurk without comment. I'm sorry for the abuse I will cause.
Nicole