Sunday, February 3, 2008

Buy Me, Lose Me, Boys!





Ok, so we' ve been busy people since we last posted on this damn thing. First things first. Our house is up for sale. Anyone out there want to buy it? I'm becoming very impatient. I mean it has been on the market for 5 days now. HELLLLOOOO, let's go here.


Second, I'm four weeks into an actual diet this time. When I gave up on the last one, I decided to see how big I could really get. When the first of the year rolled around we were starting a contest to see who could lose the most weight in three months. I managed to work my way up to 185. Not bad eh? I'm down to 173ish, so almost 12 pounds in four weeks. Only 13 more to go.


Oh yeah, we also found out we're having another boy! YES! Makes things much easier on me and the pocket book. Not sure I could afford 2 Amber's!


Ryan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

there's only 1 amber!!!
congrats on another boy...

coop is getting so big.
excited to see you guys in a couple of weeks...
~pam

chuck and april said...

congrats on the boy #2 ambs!! so excited for you!

Amber said...

I am so excited to see another blog. I check it only like every day. Whatever. I am glad you are having another boy.

Erika said...

What happened with that lady who liked your house and was coming by to see it? Obviously it didn't go through...well I hope you sell it before the land you want sells. :) :)

Oh and by the way, we did get a dog. Sheesh--do you think she's a cat?? :)