Monday, February 25, 2008

Lurker Question

This question goes out to a lurker in Kansas. I believe you had mentioned last summer you were starting to read Sue Grafton's Kinsey Malone books. My questions to you are:

1. Have you started them?
2. How many have you gotten through?
3. Are they any good, meaning do they get better.

I started the first one and am having a tough time with it since it was written in 1982 or so. I need to know if it's worth investing my time. On one hand I'm excited because there are so many potential books to read. On the other hand, I need to know it gets better!

HELP!

Ryan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should really consider reading the Deathstalker series by Simon R. Green. So far I am only reading the first book but it is great kind of "Star Wars" meets "Dune". With way more action and plot. Also has great characters and backstory. The first book is just simply called "Deathstalker" It was written in 1995. :)

Anonymous said...

I have read throgh N of the Sue Grafton novels. I much prefer the Janet Evonovich Stephanie Plum books. Try a couple of these and you will be hooked.