Friday, February 15, 2008

Playtime for all!





I know, I know... I haven't blogged in some time (Trust me, i've been chastised doubly today by both Pamela and Nicole!) Finally, I'm sending word of whats going on with us.


The house has been for sale for 2 1/2 weeks now and Ryan is wondering why we don't have multiple offers and a bidding war already... in a market like this... I just can't understand why? Hmmm... Anyway, we had a showing the first weekend, and have people coming this afternoon as well. I'm optimistic with the holiday weekend that more will be around to peak through what we have to offer. Only time will tell and truly, if it's meant to be, things will pan out nicely.


In other news, I decided to take a picture of Cooper doing his very favorite thing... playing with his trucks! So in the midst of playtime, he realized I was snapping photos of him, started posing and grinning from ear to ear and (in my opinion) I was able to take the very best picture of his entire life. See photo array- smiling with all his teeth, head cocked right, grappling his black tow truck- I just really think he looks like such a little man rather than my baby boy! Awww, tear... they grow up so fast!


Lastly, and some of you may not be as interested in this lil' tidbit of information, but Ryan and I had a good laugh about it. Let me lay some ground work; Cooper is not a night time pooper. (I promise this has relevance.) So when Ryan and I put him to bed last night at 8:45ish and then checked on him again at 10:30, when we walked in his room it smelled 'poopy'. At first we thought it might be Emma; We've been having a 'shitty kitty' problem lately (literally that, a cat that won't stop crapping on the carpet... but alas it didn't smell like cat poo, but maybe a stinky diaper pale... so just to make sure I checked Cooper himself and sure enough, he was poopy! Which shocked both of us because really, in his 23 months of life, he has NEVER pooped while he was sleeping (only once during a nap, but never at night!) So I scooped him up to change him and plopped him on his back on his changing table. He proceeded to roll over and curl into the fetal position, completely undisturbed by his movement from crib to table. Ryan snapped a quick shot of this to share with everyone, but the most impressive bit of info... Cooper stayed asleep the entire changing experience. Very determined to sleep, JUST LIKE HIS DADDY!


Anyway, hope this brings you chuckles and smiles. Miss you all terribly and hoping you're doing well. Enjoy the upcoming spring and we'll try and be better about more frequent blog posts... although in my defense, it's not like i'm at home squeezing my nipples or anything- I am keeping a toddler filled, animal infested house spotless from top to bottom day in and day out so as to sell our humble abode! Give a girl a break!!!


Til' next time-

AMBER

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The poop story has its humor, I can see that (except for Emma---yuk!), but the "squeezing nipples" is entirely TMI!

-Nicole

Anonymous said...

excellent job ambs....
those pics are so cute!!!
see you soon.
~pam

Erika said...

That is the cutest picture ever...that's my nephew alright!! :)

Betty Kay said...

That is defintiely thee cutest picture of the Coopie!!! And please , for the love of all that's holy, Amber, STOP SQUEEZING YOUR NIPPLES!!!

Erika said...

Thank you, Coopie for the adorable magnet of you!! :)