Sunday, February 17, 2008

Yardwork 2008-






2 posts in 2 days! YIKES! What's gotten into me... i'll tell you what, my cute boys- they inspire me... awww.... tear.

Anyway, we spent this sunny and rather warm weekend cleaning up the back and front yard. Cooper no doubt was a huge help in the whole endeavor and without him, i'm just not sure we would've stayed on track or finished at all.

In case you are wondering, yes that is my son eating dirt; I just feel so lucky to have caught it on camera... (i'm makin' a joke in case you can't tell... who wants their kiddo eating dirt?) Alas, they all do though eh?

Enjoy the shots!

CHEERS-
Amber

2 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like a good time. Miss you.
Amb

Erika said...

Ah...yard work. We actually had some warmer weather this weekend and Andrew ventured into the yard work arena as well. But it's still far to cold to do any digging!